Individual Service Programs
A scientific evaluation of your current nutrient needs compared to your current nutrition habits.
A scientific evaluation of your current nutrient needs compared to your current nutrition habits. Documentation is remitted within 1 week of nutrition assessment session.
- Assessment of calorie, carbohydrate, protein, and fat needs
- Optional assessment of body composition
- A meal plan example or examples
- Guides to portion planning, meal planning, and goal realization
Coaching during a 12 week period is action oriented with weekly and often daily objectives to complete with the overall purpose to meet a bigger goal.
Some common goals are improved athletic performance, change in body composition, and improved knowledge base.
- A complete energy assessment
- Coaching on location (where you eat, train, and shop)
- Hydration testing (optional)
- 12 week unlimited text and email support
Get started by booking the assessment session. If you have already had an assessment session go straight to booking your first coaching session.
Meal plans can be done for you and your family. 1 day meal plans are usually guides for example schedules. 7 day meals plans tell you what to make for dinner!
From $50.00 (1 day) to $150.00 (1 week)
Please note that a full service meal planning is available for $500 for 1 week. Here are the à la carte ad-ons to the basic meal plan.
A grocery list ($25)
A plan for cooking and prepping the ingredients including recipes ($100)
A follow-up phone call to review and tweak the meal plan ($25)
Grocery purchasing services ($100 per hour)
Coordinating in home chef cooking services ($100 per hour)