Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
Hemp hearts are a nutritious product that removes the shells off the seeds and keeps the heart of the hemp seeds. Hemp hearts are great because...
- Their shells are removed making them more easily chewable with a nutty flavour.
- They are concentrated with omega-3 fats (click here for a quick guide on healthy fats).
- They are a source of protein, fibre, and calcium and also an excellent source of minerals such as iron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, folate, and phosphorous.
- They are packaged into small, light pouches that are easily portable and reusable.
- They are 100% organic as well as gluten and GMO-free.
- They can be found in most grocery stores are Montreal.
Store the pouches in a refrigerator once they have been opened to keep the hemp hearts fresh. They can last up to 2 months once the package is opened and 12 months if the pouch was never opened.